Attention: This role is not remote, you will need to relocate to Malta if you do not live there. Relocation costs will be covered for the right candidate. You must be eligible to work in the EU.
The Position is responsible for the management of a core team of medical professionals based at Head Office responsible for providing clinical support to Medilink’s operations globally in real time. This team includes the Clinical Governance Team, Biomedical Technicians and Senior Health & Wellbeing officer
The position also acts as lead for the delivery of clinical support services to operations in line with the company’s strategic business objectives to achieve value for money and effective management of services and resources, The position also acts as a thought leader in promoting the Medilink service vision within the industry. This position provides Clinical Expertise and leadership at the highest level within the Company requiring a background with a breadth of medical experience that includes direct remote site experience, experience in a supportive role for remote sites, administrative and organisational experience of large medical projects and facilities and expertise and experience in aeromedicine and trauma. The above is required to be backed up with experience in countries where health care is recognised as being of high quality.
This position leads the clinical governance agenda for the company and provide 24-hour Topside support (on call) for remote sites as well as clinical expertise and guidance for project design and provision.
Clinical Support Services Management responsibilities
▪ Responsible for the day-to-day management, development and mentoring of assigned team members.
▪ Coordinating the tasks of assigned team members and liaising with other departments and supporting as required.
▪ Work closely with Country and Project Managers to ensure Client and project requirements are met.
▪ Working closely with the Quality Department to ensure all relevant issues relating to quality, including risk management are effectively identified, managed and monitored.
▪ Work with relevant teams and individuals to achieve quality assured clinical services.
▪ Develop, agree and manage key performance indicators for the clinical support services.
▪ Setting up administrative systems for the clinical support services team.
▪ Ensuring that all company equipment is tracked, accounted for and properly maintained
▪ Liaising with the Finance Department and providing all required information.
▪ Liaise with the Commercial Department in the preparation of competitive bids.
▪ Maintaining excellent business relationships with clients
▪ Instigating continuous improvements to keep Medilink services and support at the forefront of industry and peers and exceed client expectations.
▪ Revising, proposing and implementing where required policies and procedures as well as following company policies and procedures to ensure proper execution, performance of and quality delivery of services at all times.