How would you like to work from the comfort of your own home as a Freelancer, with flexible hours, for a quick growing Global entertainment services company?
We are looking for a dedicated individual that has a passion for customer service, and a talent for shaping and growing a winning team.
We are offering a competitive salary with commission structure based on the performance of your team. You will be fully supported in your role with an amazing international management team, and will have the chance to grow within the company.
As the Team Supervisor for Japan you will manage the team of Chat Operators and will be integral to ensuring that day-to-day operations are carried out smoothly and to the best standards of customer satisfaction.
- Take a proactive approach to managing demand, protecting productivity and ensuring that all customer interactions are carried out in line with company expectations.
- Oversee daily operations of your team to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity targets are met
- Manage escalated customer service issues as needed
- Monitor operators to ensure company policies and procedures are followed, and flag concerns to the Country Manager and/or Regional Manager
- Work with HR and Quality colleagues, support training and development measures to improve and maintain country output
- Prepare required reporting on your country’s activities
- Liaise with your Country Manager on company-wide programmes and projects.
- Provide line management to your coaches, operators and other relevant positions as required– communicating targets, assessing performance and ensuring their continued development in role, as well as their main source of knowledge for queries regarding their duties
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues to promote their personal development
- Support HR and Recruitment projects
- Set and work to KPIs
- Demonstrable understanding of team management techniques
- Native Japanese Language skills, and English professional working language
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in customer service environment as Team Leader / Supervisor / Coach