UX Designer needed for a client based in the EU.
We are looking for a UX Designer to help design our software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
To begin with you will be working on the following tasks:
- Signup/ Onboarding flow of the platform from both the perspective from the applicant and the coach.
- Operator Portal, in which an operator can view their invoices, earnings, balance etc and eventual integration of training and gamification.
- An overall review of our internal systems.
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field