Are you a dynamic communication expert with excellent experience in both digital media, online communication as well as remote company communication?
Dixio, a financial messaging experts company, is looking for an experienced communication executive to join their team in their quest to become the number one global network of trusted financial experts.
To plan, develop, coordinate and implement a range of internal and external communications including developing and implementing communications plans for specific projects and initiatives, developing content, and writing articles, social media posts, web content and other content and communications.
- Participate in Brainstorming Sessions related to Strategic Initiatives at the company.
- Embrace and Support the three values of DiXiO that define our company’s internal culture and be personally committed to DiXIO’s Expertise Standards.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on the targeted audience.
- Develop, draft and edit high quality written material including articles, reports, submissions, opinion pieces, web and social media content, newsletters, feature stories, speeches, presentations and other communications.
- Work with internal departments on developing their own communication channels.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Manage DiXiO’s social media presence, including promotion of DiXiO’s publications, events and trainings, as well as relevant industry and member-related news.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing communications to deliver a better member experience in line with DiXiO's values.
- Measure and report on the performance of our digital presence.
- Create, produce and edit communications outputs as required (visuals, images, posters, video etc).
- Identify digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies wherever possible.
- Follow company policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for new employees and/or colleagues in other departments.