Are you a motivated and driven recruiter? Here is a great opportunity for you!
Talentroo is looking for a Czech-based recruiter with proven experience in sales and marketing to join the Talentroo team in the role of talent sourcer for one of our partners placing veterinarians all over the UK.
We have partnered with Medivet UK to help them find Czech veterinarians looking for an opportunity to live and work in the UK. Medivet is a community of passionate veterinary professionals, dedicated to delivering exceptional care that’s always there. They have practices all over the UK, with plans for future expansion globally.
The talent sourcers role is to find potential candidates that are willing to move and work as veterinarians in the UK.
As part of being in the role, you will be required to collect leads from potential candidates through a variety of methods. Each month you will be given a budget and material to use for marketing, either online through paid ads, social media, or offline (newspaper/publications, etc), attend trade events and job fairs, seminars. and more. This is where your background in marketing and sales will come in handy.
What you are expected to do:
- Supporting the Talentroo partner - Medivet - with the processing of candidate applications, through to offer. Candidates who are eligible to register or who are already registered with the RCVS and eligible to qualify for the right to work in the UK.
- Developing/creating long term relationships with local Veterinary Councils, Universities and Networks to support the Medivet employer brand awareness campaigns and building candidate pipelines.
- Advertising on local job boards and specialist industry publications and being present in selected Veterinary congresses, acting as Brand Ambassador with the overall objective to build candidate pipelines. This will be in agreement and/or as instructed by Talentroo.
- Preparing and hosting informative presentations with Universities, with support from Medivet where required.
- Building a candidate database and maintaining candidate engagement throughout the recruitment process.
- Acting as Talentroo contractor on a full-time basis.
- Assisting on ad hoc Talentroo partner - Medivet - recruitment needs that relate to this scope of work.
- We will ensure that you are fully trained in what Medivet is all about, either virtually or through a visit to their premises in the UK (covid situation dependent). You will have access to Medivet’s promotional and marketing toolkit to ensure you will always have a professional setup
We pay a fixed monthly fee of €1250 and you will earn commission on each placed candidate. The more placements you make, the higher your commission will be!
- Fluency in English and Czech
- You must live in the Czech Republic
- Be able to easily travel around the Czech Republic
- Sales experience
- Online marketing experience (PPC, Social Media)
- Recruitment knowledge
- Experience of working at trade fairs is a plus
- Thrives working on commission based salary
- Outgoing personality and motivated
- Networking with others should come naturally to you
- Connection to Universities that train veterinarians in the Czech Republic is a huge advantage
- Care for animal welfare is a plus
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by clicking the button below. If you have the right profile for the job, our hiring manager will be in touch with you for more information about the job.