Are you pursuing a career in marketing and would like some hands-on experience in marketing? We are looking for an intern to join our team!
Duration: 3 months
Talentroo provides unique workforce solutions by using a modern and innovative approach to recruitment. Utilising a multitude of recruitment and sourcing practices, screening methods, and verification solutions, our approach to companies' needs for remote employees, remote teams, and remote management staffing or global talents is custom-made to meet current and future goals.
We make finding global talents anywhere, for any role, easy.
- Honesty, professionalism and integrity
- Exceeding client expectations
- Leaving all candidates remembering us in a positive way
Are you interested in getting some hands-on experience with marketing, working in a remote start-up context, and interested in pursuing a career in marketing/branding, then this is a great opportunity for you!.
As a marketing intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on various projects that ensure that Talentroo`s brand and visibility have a positive impact.
We are a small team that has ambitions to grow Talentroo to be the preferred recruitment agency for clients looking for global talents, based anywhere in the world. We work solely online with a distributed team across the world. Although far away from each other we work closely together to achieve our goals.
Some of the tasks you as an intern will do
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of virtual marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- The Intern is responsible for the following duties and/or tasks (“Duties and Responsibilities”).
- Researching new ways of using marketing in terms of attracting candidates in talent acquisition.
- Create an outline plan for a marketing campaign targeting potential candidates in several different markets.
To Be Successful You Are
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing or a similar field.
- Able to work a minimum of 10-20 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Interested in learning about marketing, especially in the setting of a recruitment agency.
- Experience in using social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Experienced in working with Google workspace or similar (Microsoft Office)
What we aim to give you
- Experience in working in the recruitment industry, working with the marketing efforts needed for an agency.
- Hands-on experience with all our social media channels.
- The possibility to continue working with us after the internship.
- Working with a fully remote team using online tools such as Slack, Google Workspace, Notion, and more.
What we require you to have
- Your own laptop and access to high-speed internet
- Fluent in English