Radiologist positions in Scandinavia with FREE language course
STAFF SPECIALIST, RADIOLOGY
Attention: you need to be eligible to practice in the EU!
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s public healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Radiology
- You have interest or experience in nuclear medicine or oncoradiology and PET/CT, or mamma-, onco-, uro-, thorax, or interventional radiology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by clicking the button below. If you have the right profile for the job, our hiring manager will be in touch with you for more information about the job and the client.