The office is located in Grünewald Berlin, and the role is hybrid, with some days at the office with remote work options. The role is also integrated with SmartVets` partner in the UK, MediVet, so you need to be fluent in English, as well as a Native German speaker.
Compensation: 45k-60k Euro per year (dependant on experience)
Are you passionate about animals and want to work with a progressive business model? At SmartVet you can realise your love for animals in your job. Working in the administration of one of Germanys' largest companies of veterinary practices.
This role will develop strong partnering relationships with key leaders within the business, acting as an internal consultant to diagnose, develop and implement effective HR strategies and plans, which support business goals.
You will be the first HR business partner (HRBP) in the SmartVet team, and you will have the confidence, experience and knowledge, in order to set up processes and procedures and work strategically with SmartVets' partner in the UK - Medivet.
- Responsible for delivering the HR Strategy across all of SmartVet`s practices within Germany.
- Partner with Medivet`s wider UK and International HR team to drive consistency and shared operational objectives.
- Partner with all leadership roles in SmartVet across Germany. Be the ‘HR conscience’ across the operations and practice teams.
- Drive a focused approach to recruitment and retention across the business, partnering with Hiring Managers to ensure recruitment is prioritised and all leaders are fulfilling their responsibilities within the recruitment process.
- Support the onboarding journey of new colleagues, working with leaders to ensure local induction plans are in place.- Working with the MediVet UK Reward team, supporting the overall reward strategy, ensuring roles are fairly benchmarked against market value and our compensation and benefits are competitive.
- Working with payroll providers, ensure accurate and efficient payroll runs are met each month.
- Gathering and establishing effective People data across absence, retention and recruitment activity to coach and educate leaders.
- Introduce and own the overall talent and succession planning process, ensuring a firm retention plan is in place to support key talent.
- Launch and embed a fit for purpose Performance Review process, to drive engagement, performance and career development.
- Oversee, coach and support leaders with performance/grievance/disciplinary and other ER processes.
- Working with MediVet`s Central HR UK team to create and own the colleague engagement agenda across Germany.
- Support and guide leaders through change programmes/activities where required
Working with MediVet`s UK Learning and Development team to launch the eLearning system (Fuse) and actively encourage engagement with the system.
- Ensure legal compliance regarding colleague contractual information.