Staff specialist, Emergency medicine in Denmark
Attention: you need to be eligible to practice in the EU!
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The emergency department is looking for a new colleague to join their team of highly specialized doctors and nurses. At the emergency department, the staff receives and cares for patients with medical, organ surgery, orthopaedic surgery, vascular surgery and gynaecological conditions, who have been referred to the ward from their GP, emergency doctor or the outpatient clinic. Quality, patient safety, further education and development is highly valued at the department.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Emergency medicine
- Have min. 2 years of experience practicing independently
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long intensive online language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance during the course
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by clicking the button below. If you have the right profile for the job, our hiring manager will be in touch with you for more information about the job and the client.