Pathology position in Scandinavia with FREE language course
Attention: you need to be eligible to practice in the EU!
You will work in a highly specialized pathology department in Denmark’s Capital Region. You will have a chance to work at a hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia. The Department offers a good and well-run place of employment, a well-functioning and streamlined laboratory, including a molecular biology laboratory with many options.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Pathology
- You have experience and interest in gastrointestinal pathology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive online language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by clicking the button below. If you have the right profile for the job, our hiring manager will be in touch with you for more information about the job and the client.